Ways to give:
There are many ways to give to kdm. Whether its individual or business donations of monetary contributions, sponsorships or in kind donations, we greatly value gifts shared with this ministry. You may consider giving directly via the "donate" now link or contact us directly to discuss in-kind materials or sponsorship questions. thank you in advance for considering kdm in your giving plans.
Community and Corporate rewards participation:
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization.
- How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to AmazonSmile to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
- Which products on AmazonSmile are eligible for charitable donations?
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
- Can I use my existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile?
Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
- How do I select a charitable organization to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. We will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make on AmazonSmile will result in a donation.
- How much of my purchase does Amazon donate?
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges. From time to time, we may offer special, limited time promotions that increase the donation amount on one or more products or services or provide for additional donations to charitable organizations. Special terms and restrictions may apply.
- Can I receive a tax deduction for amounts donated from my purchases on AmazonSmile?
Donations are made by the AmazonSmile Foundation and are not tax deductible by you.
Kroger Community Rewards
Kingdom Design Ministries is now part of the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Every time you swipe your Kroger Plus card at checkout you are donating money to KDM- WOW ! All you have to do it to link your Kroger Card to KDM’s account and they send a check at the end of the year.
There are 2 steps that will take less than 2 minutes max.:
Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Have your Kroger Plus card in hand
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Don’t have a Kroger Plus card ? they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- If you are already have an on-line account: Click on Sign In
- If you do NOT have an on-line account you will need to create one:
- Enter entering your email address and creating a password zip code, clicking on favorite store, , agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Enter KDM’s NPO number 72981
- It will pull up the name, Kingdom Design Ministries, click the circle beside the name
- Click Enroll Now
- It will show a confirmation page that you are now enrolled with KDM’s program.